I often wonder what is wrong with people!!
Have you ever been standing at a bank of elevators where three other people are waiting patiently? The button to go up or down has already been pushed, but some wise guy always comes up and pushes the button anyway.
Have you ever called an IT help desk and are greeted with a message that indicates a known issue, yet you feel the need to wait until a live person answers the phone so that you can report the issue?
Why do people go to a facebook fan page to report that there is an issue with something, notice that 20 others have already posted a similar message, yet they feel the need to post yet another message with the same info.
Why do people feel the need to tell you that you are fat, skinny, black or have huge pimple on your forehead? As if you were not already aware of any of those things?
Why do people raise their voice when talking to those who speak a different language ??? Um, They can hear,... DUH!!!!!! Oh and the same holds true for blind people.. They can hear, they just can't SEE.... DOUBLE DUH!!!!
What in the world is WRONG WITH PEOPLE??????
They DON'T see.
ReplyDeleteLOL I'm one of those people who yell when talking to someone who doesn't speak english. It's like if I speak louder and plainer they will understand me. I realized I did this and make a conscience effort not to, I even told a co-worker once to stop me if she heard me doing it. It's crazy I know, but I can't help myself. LOL
ReplyDelete